Friday 16 November 2012

The Shave Well Truly Fog Free Shower Mirror

I made a lens (which is a squidoo page) about a cool product I found online. It is The Shave Well Truly Fog Free Shower Mirror.

I am not sure about you girls, but I like to feel and see a nice smooth skin on my husband's face (lol). His skin irritates a lot when he shaves. So I figured, if he can shave in the shower probably he will protect his skin a bit, since the beard gets softer with the moisture making it easier to cut.

Well, I thought, if he has a mirror that allows him to shave in the shower, maybe that might help with his skin but also to keep the sink clean of his hair. (lol)

So I decided to write a lens about this Fog Free Shower Mirror, so you can see what types of things to look for while buying a shower mirror if you feel that it is a better idea to shave in the shower. I hope it helps!



  1. No Fog Shower Mirror
  2. Is It The Best Fog Free Shower Mirror?
  3. Click Here To Compare Other Shower Mirro...
  4. No Fog Shower Mirror - Is it Realy Fogle...
  5. The Shave Well Truly Fug Free Shower Mir...
  6. Annoying Water Beading In Mirror!
  7. Size Of This Shower Shave Mirror
  8. If You Believe "SIZE MATTERS"
  9. A Draw Back
  10. What If You Have An Issue With The Showe...
  11. Sumary Pros & Cons Of This Shower Sh...
  12. Other Related Products To Consider For S...

No comments:

Post a Comment